March 13, 2017
Upstream Solutions Inc. is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant located in St. John's.
- Provide secretarial support to Procurement team
- Provide backup support to other Administrative Assistant(s)
- Assist Buyers and Procurment Associates, when needed with administrative tasks as well as SAP activities
- Carry out “department-wide” administrative assignments,
- Load procurement systems such as SAP, SPIKE, etc
- Provide administrative activities to support the day-to-day activities for the Procurement Manager and staff members.
- Support Buyers and Procurment Associates with administrative activities (filing, printing, presentations, meetings, events, etc) as well as system support (SAP activities, PO changes, reporting, etc)
- Make travel and other events arrangements. Verify and process travel expenses and invoices
- Setup new team members; complete checklist which includes ordering hardware from IT, getting access to the LAN folders via e-request, completing DOAG forms, SAP access requests, global ID move, etc
- Provide a monthly report to control team’s movements throughout Procurement.
- Schedule meetings, teleconferences, etc…
- Prepare system reports (controls, operational, etc) as required.
- Prepare monthly timesheet for the team
- Solve any offices problems for managers, visitors and team staff
- Maintain the ergonomic log for the team to ensure ergonomic checklists have been completed and that any ergonomic equipment required has been received
- Update vacations schedule for the team, and control the carryover vacations in the end of the year
- Support the team to prepare PowerPoint presentations, filing, editing, photocopying, etc…
- Order stationery, equipment and any other department requirements using Procurement-card and process invoices. Follow up and resolve supplier queries.
- 0 - 5 years experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, prioritize and achieve the desired result within set deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a team environment and/or independently
- Responsive, flexible, self managed, positive attitude, highly motivated and result driven
- Able to work to deadlines in an extremely busy environment
- Post secondary education in related field
- Three to five years of relevant administrative experience
Residents of Newfoundland and Labrador will be given first consideration for this role.
Qualified candidates can apply for this role by either clicking on the Apply Now button below or forwarding their resume to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject field.