March 13, 2017
Upstream Solutions Inc. is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant located in St. John's.
- Provide secretarial support to Procurement team
- Provide backup support to other Administrative Assistant(s)
- Assist Buyers and Procurment Associates, when needed with administrative tasks as well as SAP activities
- Carry out “department-wide” administrative assignments,
- Load procurement systems such as SAP, SPIKE, etc
- Provide administrative activities to support the day-to-day activities for the Procurement Manager and staff members.
- Support Buyers and Procurment Associates with administrative activities (filing, printing, presentations, meetings, events, etc) as well as system support (SAP activities, PO changes, reporting, etc)
- Make travel and other events arrangements. Verify and process travel expenses and invoices
- Setup new team members; complete checklist which includes ordering hardware from IT, getting access to the LAN folders via e-request, completing DOAG forms, SAP access requests, global ID move, etc
- Provide a monthly report to control team’s movements throughout Procurement.
- Schedule meetings, teleconferences, etc…
- Prepare system reports (controls, operational, etc) as required.
- Prepare monthly timesheet for the team
- Solve any offices problems for managers, visitors and team staff
- Maintain the ergonomic log for the team to ensure ergonomic checklists have been completed and that any ergonomic equipment required has been received
- Update vacations schedule for the team, and control the carryover vacations in the end of the year
- Support the team to prepare PowerPoint presentations, filing, editing, photocopying, etc…
- Order stationery, equipment and any other department requirements using Procurement-card and process invoices. Follow up and resolve supplier queries.
- 0 - 5 years experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, prioritize and achieve the desired result within set deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a team environment and/or independently
- Responsive, flexible, self managed, positive attitude, highly motivated and result driven
- Able to work to deadlines in an extremely busy environment
- Post secondary education in related field
- Three to five years of relevant administrative experience
Qualified candidates can apply for this role by either clicking on the Apply Now button below or forwarding their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject field.