March 8, 2021
- Participate in the planning and execution of offshore Client programs (Drilling, Geo-Technical, Environmental Surveys, well site survey, support)
- Provide expert knowledge and facilitate the process for receipt of formal Client Operated Operations Authorizations (OA), or other regulatory Authorizations as applicable, from the C-NLOPB for offshore operations.
- Point of contact / coordinator for C-NLOPB and follow-up to CNLOPB Authorization process punch list and actions.
- Establish and coordinate HSE programs and inspection programs, including offshore Contractor HSE Management Systems
- Preparation of HSE Documentation in support of Client operations
- Initiate and advise in risk management and risk impact assessments and participate in and coordinate risk analyses and HSE surveys.
- Verify training requirements and equivalencies for contractor offshore personnel to Offshore Newfoundland (CAPP TQSP) and Marine (TC STCW) / Flag State requirements
- Participate in supplier training audit and follow up of training compliance.
- Expert knowledge of health, safety & environment procedures, regulatory and Client requirements for Offshore operations.
- Expertise with regulatory processes for offshore industry in the Newfoundland Offshore jurisdiction, including marine requirements.
- Understanding of personnel training and competency assurance.
- A working knowledge of environmental assessment compliance requirements for the CNLOPB and Impact Assessment agency of Canada.
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the onshore /offshore organization;
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks with flexibility;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of O365 tools and ability to work virtually, as applicable.
Qualified candidates can apply for this role by either clicking on the Apply Now button below or forwarding their resume to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject field.